Sunday, March 23, 2008

Attempt #2 at posting this thing...

Well, this is my second go at trying to post this thing... my computer crashed last time. Anyway, its 11:36am and Court and I have be up since 4:30. We made it to a very cold and snowy Minn. where a pink ear and tailed Easter Bunny (he was even carrying a basket) slid on the ice and greeted us, while we sat on the tarmac. It was just about the most unexpected thing ever (by the way, I GENTLY tapped Cruark... I did not hit). So, now we are sitting between a pay phone and a trash can, next to the bathrooms, charging our computers, checking facebook and waiting until 4:00 to board our next plane... don't you wish you could spend your Easter Sunday like this:) ? Facebook Scrabulous is calling my name, so I must go... I'll write more in Amsterdam.
Lof and Love to all and HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY Kimmie Glazier :),
Whit

2 comments:

CRUARK said...

2 things:

1) "GENTLY" is a blatant lie - you are known for many things, but being gentle is not one of them. I wish I knew how to say, "Use HALF YOUR STRENGTH!" in Turkish.

2) Only one of us is on facebook. The other of us is working (and blogging).

whitters said...

Note to readers: This blog will document the adventures (and by adventures I mean FIGHTS) of the ney-neys for 9 days:)