Sunday, March 23, 2008

Snowing in Amsterdam

It's cold here, too. Whitters and I think Ben may have been playing a trick on us when he told us it was in the 70s in Istanbul - hopefully not. Or we'll just be freezing, and we're cold natured anyway (just ask Grant). I am grumpy already, with not enough sleep on the plane. With the Norman job, I'm used to going to bed at 2am (and it is not yet that time in Oklahoma) not at 7pm like I tried to do on the plane. That didn't work, so I watched two movies, and then fell asleep listening to HEM on CourtPod. It's 7am in Amsterdam, and I'm drinking strong coffee from Whitters (which may just be a present to herself). Has the time confused you yet? Me too.

OH AND THE AIRPORT IS TILED IN LIME GREEN. I think they must have known I was coming.

4 comments:

Micah K said...

I am truly sad for having missed the first commenter opportunity. That said, I don't think Englishwomen count.

A challenge: I challenge Whitters to take photos WITH 3 potential Turkish suitors, post them, and allow the readers to vote.

Also, why aren't there pictures of the lime green tile?

Akbar said...

Courtney, I am jealous already. Keep us updated and DON'T EAT MORE THAN ONE PIECE OF RAW LAMB. Other than that, you should be good.

Anonymous said...

I like the challenge to Whitters!!And I hope you took pictures of the green tile. Hopefully you will be able to catch up on your rest (mother talking). Have fun!!!

CRUARK said...

Mee-kah, you are pretty demanding, but I agree with Mom on the Turkish suitors. We'll get that done sometime this week. And there are no pictures of green tile because I was a LITTLE tired by the time we got to Amsterdam. Just a little.

Akbar, thanks for the advice! We are definitely trying the raw lamb, but thanks to yours and Tracie's horror stories, I won't eat more than one. I promise.

And I've caught up a bit on my rest - went to bed at 8:30 pm local time last night, but am now up at 5:30 am.